British Curling is the organisation that manages and develops elite curling in Britain. We are responsible for delivering an elite performance programme for the sport that will ensure British curlers can achieve their potential and, ultimately, deliver medals in Olympic and Paralympic competition.
British Curling works in close partnership with its principal funder UK Sport, Performance Programme partner sportscotland institute of sport and BC's member organisations: the Royal Caledonian Curling Club, English Curling Association, Welsh Curling Association and the Scottish Wheelchair Curling Association.
British Curling is a company limited by guarantee, incorporated in Scotland with company number SC304110.
- AthletePregnancyPolicy.pdf - 54 kB
- British-Curling-Strategic-Plan_Towards-2022.pdf - 336 kB
- CodeOfConduct.pdf - 39 kB
- CurlingPerformancePlan2010-2014.pdf - 278 kB
- DisciplinaryPolicy.pdf - 48 kB
- EligibilityCriteriaForTheCurlingWCP.pdf - 41 kB
- FundingAndSupportServicesGuidelines.pdf - 44 kB
- GrievanceProcedure.pdf - 39 kB
- InjuryHealthManagementGuidelines.pdf - 68 kB
- SocialMediaPolicy.pdf - 44 kB
- SponsorshipGuidelines.pdf - 51 kB